ANFREL is hiring: Logistics Officer in Myanmar
ANFREL is looking for a dynamic person to fill the new position of Logistic Officer for ANFREL Myanmar Program. The Logistic Officer will work with ANFREL’s team in Myanmar in supporting activities for all programs and ahead of the upcoming general elections.
The Logistic Officer will be tasked with the following:
- Receive procurement requests and get quotations before purchasing;
- Ensure that all purchase activities are done according to the ANFREL procedures;
- Create a network of local suppliers (for the supply of both goods and services);
- Setup a database of Suppliers mentioning the type of service, price list and update the database frequently;
- Provide all logistical arrangements such as venues, catering for meetings, workshops, conferences for all ANFREL Myanmar programs;
- Update monthly inventory list;
- Provide necessary paperwork and money for any logistical expenditure;
- Coordinate vehicles, interpreters and other travel arrangements for the election observers and other office staff during their visits to the field;
- Ensure all the premises are kept in good conditions at all time;
- Manage maintenance and repair of Laptop, Desktop, Printer and all IT related devices by collaboration with IT service;
- Contribute to meet ANFREL’s reporting requirements, and perform other relevant tasks identified by Residence officer
Interested applicants should have a degree on business administration/procurement, at least two years of working experience in the logistics field, has a good command of English and Burmese and can demonstrate commitment to ANFREL's core values of promoting democracy and human rights.
Applicants can send their resume, cover letter, and name and contact details of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is on 15 March 2020. For the complete details of the vacancy, please see below:ANFREL_Vacancy for Logistic Officer